First, a meeting is held with the client to understand existing conditions of the roof, budget and goals. This discussion includes review of roof age, any maintenance that has occurred, leak history, project budget and timeframe.
Next a survey of the roof occurs to determine roof make-up, number of roofs on the building (can only have 2 roofs by code), areas of saturation and other design considerations required to prepare an accurate cost estimate that meets the client’s needs.
Following the meeting and roof survey, Chris and Dave will discuss options with the client. This includes review of available systems and recommendations for good, better and best alternatives. If repairs are an option, a repair scope will be determined at this time. Budgets can be provided for various alternatives.
Following this step, the client decides on the option with the best value for their particular situation.
Upon acceptance of the quote, St. Louis Roofing will plan a pre-construction meeting in which the job is planned out with the client, tenants and any other stakeholders. Items such as, dumpster location and storage will be discussed and documented. Any special circumstances are discussed so they are accounted for during production.
During production, Chris and Dave personally oversee the work to ensure a quality project.
Many things go into delivering a quality project:
- The jobsite is cleaned and organized on a daily basis
- Work is performed according to manufacturer’s requirements and building codes
- Scheduling, staging and storage are planned out and executed accordingly
- Workers are respectful of the client’s needs
- Temporary water-tight tie ins occur each night regardless of the weather forecast
- Hidden conditions that may require extra work are reported to the client promptly
- Good communication between the client and St. Louis Roofing occurs frequently
- Throughout the project, the client is invited to walk the roof and property grounds with Chris or Dave to verify the work is to their satisfaction.
We would welcome the opportunity to find out more about your project, so call us today at (314) 436-3788.